I Hope It Solved 2018
we are pleased to announce the completion of our annual BLD + FMC comp: I Hope It's Solved 2018
It was a two day competition, but 3BLD and FMC (and one multi attempt) were stacked on one day to make it easier for people who only want to compete in these events.
We would like to thank you all who attended IHIS 2018. Special thanks to Finning Canada who provided the wonderful venue for free. I also want to thank all the volunteers, especially those who were there to help set up at the beginning and clean up at the end. Congratulations to Theodore Chow who had a 10/12 3x3x3 Multi-BLD success and Yvonne Chow who had the first success in 3x3x3 Multi-BLD. Of course, we will not forget to mention Jake Klassen's 17/20 and Glenn Feyt Salgado's 11/12 successes.
Date: March 10 - 11, 2018
Venue: Finning Canada
Address: 16901 – 109 Avenue, Edmonton, AB T5P 4P6
- 3x3x3 Blindfolded - (Best of 3) - 1st: Jake Klassen; 2nd: Glenn Mark Salgado; 3rd: Paris Dorn
- 4x4x4 Blindfolded - (Best of 3) - 1st: Jake Klassen; 2nd: Paris Dorn; 3rd: Alexander Mutch
- 5x5x5 Blindfolded - (Best of 3) - 1st: Jake Klassen; 2nd: Paris Dorn; 3rd: Alexander Mutch
- 3x3x3 Multiple Blindfolded - (Best of 3) - 1st: Jake Klassen; 2nd: Glenn Mark Salgado; 3rd: Theodore Chow
- Fewest Moves Competition - (Mean of 3) - 1st: Paris Dorn; 2nd: Theodore Chow; 3rd: Austin Jensen
- Honorable mention: Yvonne Chow - got the first female Canadian multi-blind result